take the weakest thing in you,
and then beat the bastards with it.
DORKS IN SWEATERS
Happy Holidays everyoneeee
Mugs are here!: xx
her lips are like the galaxy’s edge
and her kiss is the colour of a constellation falling into place
1. The only thing colder than last winter
was the summer we spent apart.
2. It seems no accident that we use metaphors like wildfire, and floods, and hurricanes when we speak of very intense connections between people, since there are alarming similarities between them and the state we are left in after that sort of love leaves our hearts.
3. It was mid-October and raining sun. Your hands were busy igniting cigarettes like they were flares and we were lost in ocean. You passed one to me and it was sweet because I think perhaps this was just your way of saying that we are all dying anyway, and at least this way you would die with me.
4. Most unfortunately, when love ends, it does not die– instead, in our hearts, it expands forever like the universe into great stretches of empty space, eventually swallowing us whole.
5. Only a few of my friends know who you are. Fewer still know that I look for you in everything– from sad songs to kissed bones to sun-drenched snow and
Fuckfuckfuck I know I should be over you,
but darling, I
am just an evergreen tree–
no expert at letting go."
josh hutcherson making fun of himself for being short is my new fandom
(this one is for the girl with a jagged smile)
Little Mix - About The Boy (Acoustic)